Electronic Education Rewind – This week we strung together all of the Electronic Education Sessions into one giant mp3 for you to download and relisten to. Cold puts a lot of time and effort into these and we thought it would be a good note to take a holiday break on. We will be back on July 7th with a brand new episode so have a safe holiday and keep it sleezy.
Make sure to stop by Eviscerated.net for posts, news, updates, as well as, links to the topics we discussed in the show.
We hope you enjoy and spread the word about the show if you liked it. You can support the show by simply leaving us an iTunes review or commenting on the show.
Links Discussed in Show:
- “Electronic Education Episode”
Next Week’s Discussion topic:
The Eviscerated Gaming Podcast would like to Thank:
- All of our listeners for their support.
- Barbwire, for the “Eviscerated Mobile Gamin Minute” Segment
- Nonmail, for the “Nonmailz Nutz” segment
- Cold, for the “Electronic Education” segment
Segment Contributors Contact Information:
- Send your suggestions to Nonmail here.
- Send your Mobile Gaming suggestions to Barbwire here.
- Follow Cold’s Twitter for the Electronic Education segment: @ElectronicEDM
Download the Track(s) from this week’s session:
- Nero – “Must be the feeling”
- Ellie Goulding – “Lights” (Bassnectar Remix)
- Froidz – “Finally” (Mord Fustang Remix)
- Mord Fustang – “Lick the Rainbow” (Dorion Soft Edit)
- Wynter Gordon – “Dirty Talk”
- Cerf, Mitiska, & Jaren – “Beggin’ You” (Armin van Buuren Remix)
- Spencer & Hill ft. Nadia Ali – “Believe It” (Club Mix)
- Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji – “Pressure” (Alesso Remix)
- Kill The noise Ft. Ultraviolet Sound & Emily Hudson – “Dying” (Brown & Gammon Remix)
- Krewella – “Killin’ It”
- Knife Party – “Internet Friends”
- Steve Aoiki ft. Wynter Gordon – “Ladi Dadi” (Tommy Trash Remix)
- Dirty South & Thomas Gold ft. Kate Elsworth – “Eyes Wide Open” (Felguk Remix)
- David Guetta ft. Sia – “Titanium” (Alesso Remix)
Show available at:
Contact the Show at:
Contact the Hosts:
Follow us and the show at: