Zumba Scouts – This week we talk about so show format changes this week. We learn that nether Zumba Classes or the Boy Scouts of America are as they seem and that you may die from eating cockroaches. We take a closer look at the updated patch notes for 5.1. Rez tells you the cheapest way to level Alchemy and Cold tells you how to farm the holiday boss’s house for more loot.
As always, we have all of our regular segments the Eviscerated Mobile Gaming Minute from Barbwire, we have another Nonmailz Nutz and, we wrap the show with “Electronic Education” from our very own Cold.
Make sure to stop by Eviscerated.net for posts, news, updates, as well as, links to the topics we discussed in the show.
We hope you enjoy and spread the word about the show if you liked it. You can support the show by simply leaving us an iTunes review or commenting on the show.
Links Discussed in Show:
- Zumba Pros
- Boy Scout Troop Leaders are pedophiles too?!
- Cockroach Eater Dies
- Patch 5.1 PTR Patch Notes – October 18
- Nev’s Alchemy Post
- Scarlet Monastery Chest Farming
- Level 90 Now What?!
- Hallow’s End In Game Holiday
The Hosts of the Eviscerated Gaming Podcast would like to Thank:
- All of our listeners for their support.
- Barbwire, for the “Eviscerated Mobile Gaming Minute” Segment
- Nonmail, for the “Nonmailz Nutz” segment
- Cold, for the “Electronic Education” segment
Segment Contributors Contact Information:
- Send your suggestions to Nonmail here.
- Send your Mobile Gaming suggestions to Barbwire here.
- Follow Cold’s Twitter for the Electronic Education segment: @ElectronicEDM
Download the Track(s) from this week’s session:
- Kris Santiago – Sexy Buegel Bretter Mix 18 (Poolboy of the Year)
Show available at:
Contact the Show at:
Contact the Hosts:
Follow us and the show at:D3, Diablo 3, EGP, Eviscerated, Eviscerated Gaming, SC2, Starcraft 2, World of Warcraft, WoW