Crazy Bacon – This week we talk about some show format changes. We tell you why you should not pull over for the cops if they want to pull you over. Cold covers a story about kids getting the shit scared out of them at Madagascar 3. In the World of Warcraft section, Rez will tell you the cheapest way to level Enchanting from 525-600 and Cold dives into the material markets for ghost iron and cooking. Hotfixes, Realm Transfers and much more.
As always, we have Special Edition of Nonmailz Nutz and, we wrap the show with “Electronic Education” from our very own Cold.
Make sure to stop by Eviscerated.net for posts, news, updates, as well as, links to the topics we discussed in the show.
We hope you enjoy and spread the word about the show if you liked it. You can support the show by simply leaving us an iTunes review or commenting on the show.
Links Discussed in Show:
- Cannibal Cop (from @stuffoverheard via twitter)
- Butt Search Piggy
- Movie Mix Up
- Farming Ghost Iron Ore in Greenstone Quarry
- Nov blogging Carnival Topic
- Spirit Of Harmony Crafting Equivalents
- Ghost Iron Dragonlings and Tinker’s Gear Cogwheel Gems
- Selling Cooking Mats For Tillers Dailies
- Nev’s Blog
The Hosts of the Eviscerated Gaming Podcast would like to Thank:
- All of our listeners for their support.
- Nonmail, for the “Nonmailz Nutz” segment
- Cold, for the “Electronic Education” segment
Segment Contributors Contact Information:
- Send your suggestions to Nonmail here.
- Follow Cold’s Twitter for the Electronic Education segment: @ElectronicEDM
Download the Track(s) from this week’s session:
- Zedd vs System of A Down – “B.Y.O.B. Dovregubben” (Felguck Bootleg)
- Knife Party – “Rage Valley”
- Porter Robinson ft Amba Shepherd – “Vandalism” (Lazy Rich Remix)
- Bonus Track: Ducksauce – “Big Bad Wolf” (Dada Life Remix
Show available at:
Contact the Show at:
Contact the Hosts:
Follow us and the show at: