Cocaine Motorboat – This week we have no guests and very little Warcraft news. We have more crazy news stories to start the show, some gold making tips, and random discussions for you. We close the show with a sick disco influenced Electronic Education from Cold.
Make sure you check out Nonmail’s new podcast, “Nonmailsnutz” on iTunes and Stitcher Radio. Also to add to the madness Rez is doing a segment on World of Warcraft Macros weekly.
If you get a chance, stop by Eviscerated.net for posts, news, updates, as well as, links to the topics we discussed in the show.
We hope you enjoy and spread the word about the show if you liked it. You can support the show by simply leaving us an iTunes review or commenting on the show.
Links Discussed in Show:
Links to Crazy RL News Stories:
Links to World of Warcraft Posts and News:
- Christmas Gift Ideas For Warcraft Fans
- Upgrade To A Gaming Keyboard / Keypad
- Imperial Silk Now Give Pets
- Portal Shards Are Absolute Garbage
The Hosts of the Eviscerated Gaming Podcast would like to Thank:
- All of our listeners for their support.
- Nonmail, for the “Nonmails Nutz” segment and moral support.
- Cold, for the “Electronic Education” segment and additional moral support.
Segment Contributors Contact Information:
- Send your suggestions to Nonmail here.
- Follow Cold’s Twitter for the Electronic Education segment: @ElectronicEDM
Track Title(s) from this week’s session:
- Flatland Funk ft Tory D – “Lose Control” (Lazy Rich & Robb G Remix)
- Lucky Date – “Ho’s & Disco’s” (Space Laces Remix)
- Hirshee – “Smash the Disco”
- Felix Da Housecat ft. Will.I.Am – “Burn the Disco” (Fareoh’s Acid Remix)
Show available at:
Contact the Show at:
Contact the Hosts:
Follow us and the show at: